Thursday, September 27, 2007

On Beer

I believe I did say that I'm doing my best to conserve water, n'est-ce pas?

Tonight that means drinking beer. And washing my FULL SINK of dishes using less than 2 gallons of water. Which then went on my mesclun.

So. Beer. It's so good. It's so good that I had just two of them and it makes me just sing with a slight buzz after two of them. I didn't know I got high-test beer until I realized that, um, I'm slightly more than buzzed after just two. Oh yeah. No dinner. Oops.

I'm partial to the IPA. Wait. Not that kind. The beer kind. I didn't used to like beer, but once I did, WATCH OUT! LIGER!

Oh dear. Blogging under the influence again! Wait. I don't know if I've ever done this before, actually.



Where did LIGER come from just now?

WAIT, FUCK THE LIGER!

I WANT AN IPA-IPA!