Friday, June 22, 2007

Draaaaaa ha ha ha ma!

Just thought I'd share some of my MySpace messages with you! These are all from different men. I've only had the pleasure of meeting one of them. Can you figure out which one?

*************************

Date: Jun 14, 2007 11:54 AM
Subject: hi
Body: I know i'm an ugly fucken ,son of a bitch,filthy irish bastard pig. Could you at least confirm my existence.Ok we are not a good match! What the the fuck are you talking about?

***************************

Date: Jun 21, 2007 11:53 AM
Subject: HI
Body: YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND I WOULD LIKE TO MARRY YOU .BUT THE MATTER IS AM FROM AFRIKA I LIVE HERE.

*************************

Date: May 26, 2007 4:47 AM
Subject: Hello Miss Sexy,
Body: Hello Miss Sexy,
How are you doing?Well i am Joe well i was actually browsing through some profiles then i saw your profile well to be frnk with i was emotionalised about your pic and your profile and i decided to say HELLO to you..Well i am a single looking for the right woman that can love me for who i am..Well i will be glad if you can reply me back to my mail or to this same site..This is my mail or if you do use yahoo IM you can add me to your list..This is it..joe_CHANGED@yahoo.com..This is my ID...joe_CHANGED..I will be expecting you soon..

JOE
**************
Date: Jun 21, 2007 11:59 AM
Subject: hi
Body: i search careful and responsible woman who enjoy a life together with me . Is this person you? I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest ys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion., am looking for someone to love as well, Capture my heart.Someone kind and affectionate, fun and optimistic, motivated and active. A real person, who likes themself and is comfortable with who they are, even if not where they are. Someone who can keep up with me, challenge me and inspire me. And who isintelligent, has idea
pekkyneedlove: may be creative and has needs and/or expectations to be fullfilled.I'm looking for my soulmate to share lifes dreams with, someone who still believes in romance,fun,and is a true gentle woman at heart.But i find it difficult to get someone that will be able to capture my heart,win my heart cos there are no honest man out there anymore. just wanna give it a trial now..but tell me if i ever give my heart to you maybe i say i want us to live together and u accept will u ever give up on me in terms of trouble though i pray for no trouble but u know no body knows tomorrow.. are u gonna stay with me for better for worse..?i really love a sincere caring woman who is ready to love me forever, i hate games, you can email me to my personla email, jeff.CHANGED@yahoo.com

jeff CHANGED