Monday, April 16, 2007

Who cares if it's wobbly?

I just mowed my lawn with a 21"5 horse power Murray gas-powered push mower. My hands are shaky from the vibrations, so it's kind of hard to type.

It's certainly hard to figure out where to put the commas among all the descriptors in that first sentence.

I also picked up a FREE weedwacker, which so far I have not been able to get to start. I am not sure why, but I don't really care. I'll take a look at it later

For now, I feel so powerful! I pull a cord and VROOOOOOOOOOM! I push the poor limpy little baby mo-mo (commas?) along and it does its job, chomping up the grass, chewing it all up underneath and drizzling it back out below once it's nice and pasty.

When I get a minute I'm going to need to turn it over and figure out how long before the back wheel falls off and whether there's anything I can do to patch it up.


Oh, it's fun to accidentally mow over small, hot pink stuffed animals that have made their way into your yard. But I will try to avoid that from now on.

Whew.