Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Something new again.

I've learned a bunch in the last week. For example, I can eat an entire cauliflower bigger than my head in one sitting.

This is how:

Mix in big bowl and toss:
One head of cauliflower, broken into florets.
One glug or two of olive oil.
1/2 lemon, juiced
Tandoori seasoning (please don't make it red, though)
Garlic powder (lazy!)
Cumin seed
Mustard seed
Salt

Put into a pan (9x13 glass casserole worked for me). Place in 450ºF oven. Forget it. Remember it and look in and see the edges of the florets are all browned. Good. Stir and place back in the oven for a bit more, because there's a little too much crunch left for your taste.

Take it out and eat it.

ALL.

NOW.

*******
I also learned reintroduced myself to some idioms.

Flash in the pan is a good one.