Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'm not attracted

I'm sorry, but there are just too many men in NC who a) like Nascar and b) have mustaches. And every single one of them seems interested in me.

As part of my current dating blitz (perhaps more accurately portrayed as a sputter), I've been checking out as many online dating sites as I can. The sad fact is that I've seen precious few men online who interest me in the least.

The men who look at my profiles, from what I can tell, average ~20 years older than I am, and inevitably have that mustache, and dopey eyes to go with. And faux wood paneling in their damn dens. With dark green velour couches. And horribly ruffly curtains like these.

I've got my grump on, peeps.

I can't even find a mustache image on google that is bad enough as to be accurate in the right way.