Friday, August 31, 2007

I know, I know. Addict.

Getting up at 4 a.m. is horrid, but doable. I even washed the dishes so that my NEW ROOMMATE wouldn't have to wade through them while moving in today. See? Am nice.

It's beautiful here. Just....perfect weather. I took a nap on my favorite couch, and my mom gave me a new purse. Well, new to me. Leather. Spendy but a hand-me-down. Sigh. The best of both worlds!

I had a wet burrito for lunch. It was as big as my head.

Creepy Cardinal is here again. This time he's got a skater 'do--just a tuft in front. So cute.

Today I'm driving here for a party with friends of the family on my dad's side. Then I drive back tonight and crash at my mom's house. Tomorrow a.m. I'll be picking up Gram and driving out to meet up with Mom at Pedro at the cottage. I'll also be joining my sister and the boys (including this one) there.

It feels good to see everyone. I do love it here in the summer.