Clean filthy counters
• Clean off surfaces...make some order, already!
Put away clean clothes
Wash dirty clothes
Pick up shoes
• Wash bedclothes
• Find resting places for extraneous surface crap.
• Vacuum and then swiffer and then mop.
• Install new bedskirt
• Rotate mattress
Remove stack of recyclable paper
• Take bedding off of couch
• Turn table back into a desk after stint as germinating table
• Move desk stuff off of bed
• Put sheets on bed
Get last seizure med refill
• Make a call to doc for a new script.
• Find a lab to get thyroid levels checked
Plant Swiss chard
Feed the worms
Repot the sorrell into the Myküll gift pot
Water the bed
Turn the compost pile
Move bed frame to sunny spot
• Do taxes
• Do 2006 Health Savings Account reimbursements (BTW, I don't care what the savings are. I am NOT organized enough to make this work my way. Never AGAIN.)
• Pay rent
• Pay bills
• Deposit paycheck
• Collect 1/2 of past water bill from deadbeat former housemate (Yeah right. it's only ~$20. I should just write that off. I emailed him about it over a week ago with no response. I get the feeling he's going to "stick it to me!" I feel pretty bad for him...not even willing to pay his past debts.)
• Find new roommate, trying not to be as freaked out by my last bad living experience as much as I was with my last bad job experience...
• Get bashed in side fixed (mom, this is what you can't bug me about. the anxiety about not having done it is out the roof as it is)
• Fix the windshield
• Take in to see why the maintenence light is on
• Figure out when to get the timing belt changed
• Figure out where to get maintenence done in this new town (Honda owners, any ideas?)
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Posted by Stew at 12:36 PM