Thursday, January 4, 2007

Square of six

Coming up soon I will be:

• The number of passengers who died on the Hindenburg.
• A perfect score on the ACT.
• The degree of the angles on each tip of a five-pointed star.
• A mathematical puzzle.
• The atomic number of Krypton.
• The length of the Strait of Gibraltar, in miles.
• The name of an extremely unknown band.

Uy uy uy!

A few years ago I decided that I was sick of sitting back and hoping people would remember me on my birthday. I don't really know why it's so important to me. After all, in theory I'm a grownup now.

Shya!

So as a new tradition, I invite y'all to my house (email for directions) on February 3rd, 2007. We can ring in the actual birthday at midnight.

Oh, that'll also make six months. Which means today is five months. Whee!