Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer Cleaning

Lest I fall into a morass of lethargy, I need to get on with the to-do list. I took the weekend off, though I did get some things done, like running the dishwasher. Woo hoo, I guess!

Edited 11:30 a.m.
To do:

Kitchen: Unload the dishes, clear off counters, take out trash, load dishes, hand wash dishes, clean stove and surfaces
Laundry: to include sheets and towels as well as clothes and sweaters
Bathroom 1: swiffer hair (so much hair!), spray tiles in shower, put things on counters away, wipe down counters, clean toilet.
Bathroom 2: deal with hair, clean off counters
Den: clean off surfaces, vacuum
Guest BR: launder the linens, deal with goodwill clothes, prepare for parental visit
House: swiffer.
Bedroom: straighten the dresser top, put clothes away, swiffer under the bed.
Outdoors: mow front lawn, trim the hedges, put netting over blueberries, plant veggies fercrissake
Office: clean off desk.
Living room: water plants, put away the card table.

No way I can get this all done today!! I'll do my best though...