Friday, November 9, 2007

Five minutes!

Up and running people. The computer took a picture of me to match up with my stuff. I have no idea where the picture went, and the picture-taking process was terrifying. (The primping was kind of hilarious, though. I wasn't expecting a video camera.)


OK, off to play.

I'll update as issues arise. 

OMG Where did the open apple key go?

On the Peaceable Imperatrix's recommendation, I've opened Photo Booth. I have no idea what it's supposed to do. Fuck. It's that damn video camera again. I don't know what to do with it except take snapshots using the different effects. 

WTF? I set up iChat for my google email account, and as soon as it got set up, a bunch of you (and others) IMed me extremely random shit. 

From Watergirl: "the kentucky derby winner"
From Hrrrl: "okay"
From Pinky: "take the taser"
From Chopper Charles (host of Sin Noticias De Stew's former location) "layter"
From Nice Former Roommate: "Yes, but I could never prove it"

I can only imagine it's from previous conversations. 

Question: How can you tell what applications are open when you look at the doc? There's no immediately obvious marker that something's in use. What am I missing?