Saturday, March 1, 2008

Did ya miss me?

I got a couple of frantic calls yesterday from my sweet mumma, who was worried I'd gone missing or something. I hadn't answered the phone, I hadn't blogged...

Poor mumma!

Of course, I'm totally fine. I'd been busy and out at schools all day every day and my phone has been on silent, is all.

I for sure haven't had much to say here. Lemme think...I saw Nicole this week, which was fun, especially because she brought her little two-month-old. I worked a lot. I've been going to bed early and getting up early when the grow lights go on a bit before six.

I keep buying yarn. I started some new seedlings--eggplant, cilantro, basil, and more ground cherries, since the others haven't germinated. I picked up 5 bags of leaves from a neighbor, which I'll use for my composting. I finally got some new clothes from a gift card I got at christmas. I made a lemon pound cake. I went to an Oscar's party.

Same old same old.