Friday, January 4, 2008

Honk

I'm dupped dup.

You know how occasionally you'll get one of those head colds that causes one of your nostrils never to work? (How's that for an awkwardly unsplit infinitive? Y'all should already know my take on that.)

Back to the headcolds. For the last two nights I've taken decongestants, and, as a consequence, have spent a couple of hours in the middle of each night awake. Blah. One night it was 2-4 a.m, and last night it was 12:20-2:30 a.m.

I'm not ever really sure when to go to the doctor about this kind of illness. I mean, they can't do much for a typical cold, but then at some point it can develop into one of the nasty infections.

Behold potential TMI and proceed at your own risk:

Yellow, thick SNOT! When I'm lucky it comes out my nose, but more often that not I have to hork to get it out.

If I'm not better by Monday I'm for sure calling the doctor.