Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ruh Roh

Miss Jamie will either love me or hate me after this weekend. See, I didn't have to go to work until late today, which gave me some time to get things here in order. More than anything I needed to put away clean clothes.

But in order to do that I had to find some room. Cause, um, my recent (girth) expansion has left me with clothes that do not fit clogging up the closet. Now, however, they're in Jamie's closet, waiting for her to pick through and see what she wants. When I first went to see her I did the very same thing and she was able to salvage a ton of goodies. Her closet is what might end up hating me. The selections are probably mostly too big, but I've got a couple of surprises in there that just might work.

Props to JeniQ, who did a Craigslist run for me since it was right by her house. I am the proud owner of the t-shirt you see above. Free.