Wednesday, April 18, 2007

204 Million dollars for FY 2007

I tend to avoid talking about things that are divisive, because I find arguing tedious and annoying. So I won't mention how fucked up the Supreme Court's decision today is.

Instead I'll focus on something that people agree on. We don't want our teens to be getting pregnant because they're not yet physically or emotionally ready to handle the consequences.

Here's where the cognitive dissonance comes in, though.

The US Government has pumped and wants to continue pumping lots and lots of money into abstinence-only education.

IT DOESN'T WORK, PEOPLE!

What if I want to have sex before I get married?...Well I guess you'll just have to be prepared to die. And you'll probably take with you your spouse and one or more of your children with you --from abstinence-only educational video No Second Chance


Well, y'all. I guess I need to be prepared to DIE.



TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!