Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Crawl in?

I am so so so so tired.

I come home after work, peel off my clothes, crawl into bed and crash by 9 or 10 or 11.

I have to force myself out of bed at 6:15 when my strange, new alarm clock goes off*.

I am tired when I wake up. I am tired throughout the day. I am tired at night and in the morning and most of all, maybe, when I'm at work.

I'm fine when I have had my morning coffee, for about an hour or two. And then I'm tired again.

My friend Emily said that when she started a job after not having worked in a long time she was bone-tired like this for months.

I had another friend ask if I was depressed. I don't think I am. I am unsatisfied about a couple of things in my life (weight/out-of-shape-ness), satisfied about others (have a job, improved living situation), excited about others (garden projects, upcoming friend visits, vermicompost possibilities), bummed about others (not being as connected with local friends recently), and stressed about others (un-done paperwork, job, finding a new roommate, the cost of topsoil, how sick is Pedro and when is he going to get better).

I'm tired. Just plain tired. Weary. Worn down. Drained. Done in. At times I've also become pretty sensitive. Actually, looking at that last entry I've apparently been tired for a while. I'll mention it at my next doctor's visit.

Oh, and I've had a dry, bloody nose since December.

I'm wanting to crawl into bed right now.

*Twice in the last two weeks I've set the alarm wrong and it's woken me up at midnight. Each time I got up, went into the bathroom and put my contacts in before realizing I had only slept for a couple of hours. What happens is that there are three different alarm times possible. One is set for 6:15. The other two I just haven't set yet. Which is why they are at midnight. I don't try to move the switch to the midnight alarm, but I guess I do somehow. I don't know. I'm too tired to think about it any more.

(I'm also feeling somewhat teary!)