Thursday, February 1, 2007

OK, so maybe I used to be Sneezy...

I've been sitting here in front of the almost blank screen, trying to figure out what to say. I'm in a funk. There's way too much drama in my life, currently. Even my therapist was bitchy to me yesterday. Ok, she was just short with me about not having a free appointment time this week, but still. Not what I needed!

I have very little interest in interacting with people, recently. Sometimes I think I'd be better off moving to a VERY isolated parcel of land and doing it all myself. 100% self-sustaining. Get some dogs for warmth and companionship, and make sure that I have internet somehow, so I don't feel a total loss of connection to other people.

Actually, a total loss of connection sounds pretty damn good right about now.