Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Anger and Strength

Any suggestions for angry songs? I'm making a playlist, planning on making a nice CD I can blast. I tend to react to anger either by crying or cheering myself up with happy music. It's time for that to change.

So far I've got the following from my own collection, but I can't come up with anything else:

Head Like a Hole, Nine Inch Nails
Another One Bites the Dust, Queen
My Wave, Soundgarden
Bawitdaba, Kid Rock

I took out some that last night seemed like they might fit the bill, but upon reflection they were more about being hurt or about avoiding pain.

I'm looking for strength here, people.

Edited to add: This is a listing of some songs that might fit the bill, if you take out the ones about scorned lovers. Any comments?

Hmm: here's another one.