Saturday, January 27, 2007

I suppose it COULD get worse...

Yeah, so here's the scoop. I have a situation on my hands that needs resolving, and it has escalated in the last 24 hours. It's so bad that I can't even talk about it on the blog. I'm not being paranoid, and I'm only being slightly dramatic. It's not medical. I'm reasonably safe. It's just going to be messy. Whew.

Note that I've disabled comments on this post. I don't want discussion on the record about what the deal might be. Email me or give me a call if you want, though.

Oh, I can't let a posting go by without talking about hair. The hair option of the day is a wash/condition only the very ends/airdry combination to begin. Then, 5 hours after the shower, I've put in a sprinkling of baking soda, per one reader's suggestion. We'll see how that works. So far my hair was shiny in a good way, pre-baking soda, and is not much different after.

I think I'll end up like the clown up there! Anyone up for driving me to Dorothea Dix if I lose it before this blows over*? I'd like to avoid an ambulance charge, THANKS!!

I'm going out to see Volver shortly with Michele, so I'll be out for the evening.

*Please don't misunderstand. I am in no way even close to desiring or needing acute mental health care. In fact, I'm very, very strong right now, even though I'm also in a crap place, if that makes sense. I suppose I wrote that because the situation is very, very shitty, so I made a bad joke about a serious topic. Nothing like an offensive joke that hits slightly too close to home, is there?